This ear, nose, and throat (ENT) clinic has been in the business of improving lives for 40 years, both functionally and cosmetically. Throughout our entire existence, we have been dedicated to improving your life with both medical treatments and/or surgical procedures. Browse through information on this site for information on some of the diseases we treat. Our list of topics discussed increases every few months, so check back occasionally to view new information.
- Medical and surgical Management of Ear disease (otitis, mastoiditis, cholesteatoma, otosclerosis, Meniere's disease etc
- Sinus disease
- Facial nerve disorders (Bell's palsy, traumatic facial weakness)
- Head and Neck Allergy
- Hearing loss
- Throat, tonsil, larynxs( tympanoplasty, sinus surgeries, FESS, laryngeal surgeries, endoscopic cricopharyngeal myotomy)
- Head and Neck Tumors
- Cosmetic facial surgeries (rhinoplasty, blepharoplasty, otoplasty, lifts, etc)
- Laser surgeries (laser facial resurfacing, removal of facial and oral lesions, palate and pharyngeal and laryngeal surgeries)
- Facial skin care includes microdermabrasion, glycolic treatments, consultations, and facial care products and their uses
To schedule an appointment, call 763 494-9882.
Our new Facial Exercise DVD was developed to improve facial muscle tone, irrespective of whether the weakness was caused by advancing age, disuse, injury, or disease. To order, click:
Over the past several years, we have increased the number of facial care products available to our patients and friends through the office and shop as well as through this website. To view these products, click:
Other useful products are available through this web site, especially earplugs and swim headbands to protect ears from water. These are useful for children or adults with PE tubes in place as well as people of any age who have a perforation of the eardrum, a mastoid cavity, or chronic ear canal infections. To view these products, click: